Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shark boy & Lava girl: blogs

3-The Nemesis actor-'Linus/Minus'
Jacob Davich
I am Jacob Davich and I play the big bad person of the fim 'Sharkboy and Lavagirl' I play a boy named Linus who is the arch nemesis of Max at school and he is also the arch nemesis of Max in planet drool named Minus.

The things that I like about my character is that I am the bad guy, I've never been the bad guy before, something I don't like about it is the fact that now
I am seen as the potencial bad boy now! My favourite parts of the movie are when Max and Minus have the huge fight! The reasons why I think kids will like this movie are because it is fun and has a lot off colour and vibrance that attracts kids to it. There hasn't been any recent mishaps during the filming though, it has become pretty stressing since we're coming nere to the end of filming!

Today I met up with the other young actors, who would play the main characters. Today they would start on their parts of the movie as well as helping out the supporting characters to tie the whole thing together. I woul play the Antagonist and I would have to be cruel and mean to the other characters, but it would be hard for me since they've become really close friends, especially the fact that I have to bully Cayden! But I pulled it altogether and was becoming more comfortable with my role in the movie.

Jacob as 'Linus'in the opening
scenes
Jacob as 'Minus'in the scenes of
Planet Drool
Then it was dress rehearsals where we had to get into our costumes and try out what we would be doing when we would be filming the whole movie. My costume was very evil, and gave a bad vibe to it. But it suited my character and was very nice. Robert then called us all to a complete dress rehearsal with the whole crew, the lights, the cameras and of course the action that came with it. We all slipped into our costumes and it was off to the set of the school, I was dressed in my clothes as Linus and the rehearsal began, scene after scene we filmed and finally it was my turn again, this time as Minus, I revealed myself to the heroes and followed what my lines had said. Then it went on to the great fight between Minus and Max, it was epic it was full of sound effects, beaming lights and sound effects it was great fun.

Finally the day was over we ended at around 9pm and we were all sent home, anticipating the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment