Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shark boy and Lava girl: Blogs

5- The producer

Hi my name is Elizabeth Avellan and I am one of the producers for the movie which we are creating. As a producer my job is to: deal with money, ideas and organisation. And has the original idea of the production.

The things I like about my Job as a producer include:
-I get to put my ideas forward.
-I get a say in what happens during the process of the movie.

Things that I don't like about the movie include:
-Having to fund for the movie
-Having to go to the set every single day and being one of the first ones to get there

The favourite parts of the movie for me include when the heroes are getting chased through the land of milk and cookies, it is funny and it is every kids dream to roam through a land of sweets! The Ausience may like this movie because it will lighten up your mood, help you follow your dreams no matter what and it also gives great life lessons too.

During the filming of the movie each and everyone of the crew had to be at there allocated spots and they had to be working almost 24 hours a day! Everyone would be flat out tired and exhausted! But the ones I felt sorry most for were the actors, they were the ones always getting told what to do and they weren't able to have their say.

A problem that arose was our budget we were way over our budget and we were almost forced to cut the filming for a while but I was able to fork out more money and I was able to help fund for the movie again.

Its only a few days till the movie airs and everyones work it put to the test by the critics! Hopefully we'll do fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment