Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shark boy & Lava girl: blogs

2-The Super hero actor-'Lava girl'

 Hi my name is Taylor Dooley and I played Lava girl I am the heroine of the movie. Somethings I like about the movie is my role I am really happy with my role, something I dislike is the times we have to start work, then we have to cram it in with school and homework aswell! My favourite part of the movie was when I was reborn as light and showed all my powers. I believe the viewers would enjoy it would be because of the 3D effects that will get them our of their seat! There hadn't been any behind the scene dramas so far and it has all been great.

One day I got a call from Robert Rodriguez the director of the movie I auditioned for, I was so excited, he called me to tell me I got the job!I was ecstatic and over the moon, my first ever movie.

I arrived at 10am the next day, I was welcomed by Robert and was brought into his trailer with two other actors two boys, Taylor, and Cayden they seemed nice.

Main characters(from left-right) Taylor Dooley,
Cayden Boyd and Taylor Lautner
Robert told us of our roles that we would play in the movie which would become a hit called 'Shark boy and Lava girl', he then told us the roles which we would be playing, and the winner of the role as Lava girl would obvious be me unless it would've been one of the boys! Taylor would be Shark boy and Cayden would be the main character Max. He then told us that we would need to work really hard, and work together as a team.

The young actors in full costume.
The director then handed us our scripts and sent us off to learn our lines, I thought to myself,'wow how on earth are we going to learn all this?!'I thought it would be crazy, but I actually learned it quite fast, but I didn't know about the others!

Dooley, Lautner and Boyd in a snap shot
from the movie
After that we walked around the set, we introduced ourselves with everyone around the set and were soon acquainted with everyone. Robert then called everyone to the centre of the set and made a short speech, on what we would be doing during the course of the filming, he then sent us to continue with our duties, which would be to perfect our lines and what we would be doing during the filming of the movie. The day ended at 9pm it was late and we were all worn out, we then all anticipated what would the rest of the time be like for the rest of the rehearsals?

No comments:

Post a Comment